Welcome!!!

Thank you for taking a moment to check out my blog!

I hope that I can provide a little inspiration, a laugh, or just help you out with a project!

If you like what you see, please consider subscribing to me! :)

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday.......a great day to make greeting cards! :)












Good Afternoon!




I hope you have had a wonderful weekend, full of crafty adventures!




I took today to finish up some greeting cards I was making for a swap on Your Paper Pantry.




You have to make 4, and of course you will receive 4 in return.




This month they are having a contest, and the winner will be able to choose $40.00 worth of Stampers Best stamps as a prize....pretty sweet! lol




I've never won a contest, so I thought i'd give this a try.




The theme is just spring....and, I felt like these were rather spring-ie colors.






2 comments: