Welcome!!!

Thank you for taking a moment to check out my blog!

I hope that I can provide a little inspiration, a laugh, or just help you out with a project!

If you like what you see, please consider subscribing to me! :)

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I kicked my Cricut to the curb!!! :)

I did it!!!
I kicked my bug to the curb, and now I have a Silhouette! :)

I spent most of the afternoon installing/downloading/figuring out things.....omg, I have no clue why I waited so long! :)

The downloads are so stinkin' cute..I can't even tell ya! I get to pick and choose what I like..I'm not stuck with stuff I'll never use!
I highly recommend going in the Silhouette direction if you get frustrated with cartridges full of things you don't like!!! :)

So, needless to say...this cut into my organizing project, and my swapping project for that matter....but, there is always tomorrow! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment