Welcome!!!

Thank you for taking a moment to check out my blog!

I hope that I can provide a little inspiration, a laugh, or just help you out with a project!

If you like what you see, please consider subscribing to me! :)

Friday, November 18, 2011

It's been a crazy week!!!! And, some altered recipe cards..

How has your week been?
It has been a crazy busy week for me! Sorry I took so long to make a post!

I haven't finished the organixer boxes I started earlier in the week, but I think i'll have them done over the weekend, and I will for sure post them when I do!!

I finished up my recipe cards for the swap I hosted on my Youtube channel. I have started working on my Christmas cards....I'll show you an example once I finish up!!

Here is a video about my recipe cards though! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment