Welcome!!!

Thank you for taking a moment to check out my blog!

I hope that I can provide a little inspiration, a laugh, or just help you out with a project!

If you like what you see, please consider subscribing to me! :)

Sunday, November 13, 2011

My fingers are all glimmery!!!!

It's true! lol
I'm the worlds messiest crafter.  I finished up a junk journal I was making today for a swap....and, it looks like a craft tornado hit my desk!
It looks like I got more glimmer mist on my hands that on my project! hehe

This was my first attempt at making a smashbook/junk journal/ whatever book.
Well, not my first....I did make my best friend Stacie a journal as well...but, it's more of what you would consider a true journal would look like.

I hope she likes her journal!!

This is the one I finished up today that was more....fru fru if you will. lol


It's super bulky!  I think It has taught me lessons about how to make my next book! I hope the person I made it for likes it. I did put a lot of work into it....however, I did warn her it was my first book...so I hope she isn't disappointed.

As a side note... Do you like to make Mini Albums? If you do, there are some design team opening at Creativity Heals for mini album makers.
If you are interested, let me know and I'll get you in touch with the admin of that group!
There are also some opening on the cardmaking group and jewelry making group! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment